Embryo CD 3.2
Copyright and liability exclusion
All contents and programs are protected by international laws of copyright. With the purchase of this program, you acquire only a single workstation licence; the copy and the distribution through a network are forbidden. Given the actual state of the art, it is not possible to develop computer software that runs without error on all hardware combinations. We do not guarantee that this software will run without error on configurations that we do not know. We develop and test software with greatest care. You install and run it at your own risk. Under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any damage.
- Project management and texts: Prof. Dr. Guenter Rager.
- Drawings, image editing, terminology: Dr. med. Ute Rager.
- Programming, image editing, design: dipl. El.-Ing. ETH Patrick Faeh.
- Multiple choice questions: Dr. med. Ute Rager and Dr. med. Nicolas Bakinde.
- French translation: Dr. med. Nicolas Bakinde.
- English version: Fiona Jamieson and Prof. Dr. David Willshaw, Edinburgh.
- Cover picture: Timo Rager.
- Counselling: Prof. Dr. Ronan O'Rahilly and Dr. med. habil. Fabiola Mueller.
Send your questions or suggestions using contact.